Sample Reports and Documents
The following are examples of business management forms generated by SmartContractor:
The following are examples of some of the management reports generated by SmartContractor:
- Job Listing By Job Phase
- Job Listing By Item Structure
- Estimated vs Actual By Item
- Estimated vs Actual By Item With Cost Details
- Estimated vs Actual By Job Phase
- Inventory Listing
- Job Outlook (Cash Flow Forecast)
- Job Gross Margin
- Job Summary
- Cost To Complete
- QuickBooks Integration Transaction Audit
The following are examples of customer documents generated by SmartContractor.
- Allowance Schedule
- Change Order
- Cost Plus Contract
- Schedule of Values Draw Request
- AIA G702/G703 Payment Application
- Draw Schedule
- Fixed Sum Contract
- Job Progress Report
- Job Recap and Summary(Final Billing)
- Job Site Photos
- Allowance Variances
- Simple Estimate and Proposal
SmartContractor comes with all of the above merge document templates. You can customize any of these, and you can add any number of your own merge documents.
All merge documents can be edited and customized in SmartContractor's integrated Word compatible word processor (Word is not required.)
Or, you can copy and paste your existing Word documents into SmartContractor's word processor, and then let SmartContractor automatically merge customer and job data.
You can also export any of the SmartContractor merged documents to RTF files which you can edit in Word, or WordPad.
SmartContractor merge documents:
- Prints your company's logo and letterhead on all documents.
- Merge any data: job, customer, and company data.
- Customer documents, reports, schedules can be printed, emailed, or posted to the web for customer access 24/7.